Join us this April when Spiros Tsigaridas (Compliance & Sustainability Senior Manager, GenPro) will be presenting:
Sustainable water treatment – exploring benefits for the maritime industry
A presentation which covers the following areas of concern:
· Historical Importance of Water Treatment
· What is Water Treatment for the Marine Industry ?
· Regulations for Potable water
· The evolution of potable water treatment
· The Vessel – The Seafarer – The Environment
· The Sustainable Water Testing
To find out more about Spiros, you can read his short bio below:
Spiros’ began his career in the Defense Software Industry back in 2004. After a short tenure as a Marketing & Quality Manager, he shifted to the Marine Services Industry where he served in various Senior positions within the port agency and shipchandlers global networks based out of East Med and the Middle East. He is a graduate of the University of Plymouth in Maritime Business & Maritime Law and a holder of two MBAs in Quality Management from the University of Sunderland and Marketing from the European School of Economics in Rome.
To find out more about our upcoming IMPA Hamburg event and register to support or attend, click here.